- Travel Speed of 40 fpm (nominal)
- Standard cab size 3’x4′. Additional sizes available
- Standard cab interior height 6’8″, 7’0″ or 8’0″
- Electromechanical door interlocks
- Broken cable type “A” instant safeties
- Optical landing system
- “Sleep mode” to conserve energy and component life when elevator is not in use.
- Aluminum platform and rail brackets
- Load capacity of 950lbs
- Recessed lighting, automatic
- Stainless steel fixtures
- Concealed telephone for emergency communications
- Travel distance up to 48’5″
- Overhead clearance requirements – 6’8″ cab requires 102″, 8’0″ cab requires 117″ (measured from top landing floor level to lowest point in the elevator shaft)
- Controller supports 4 landings standard, 7 landings optional
- Automatic 2nd level homing (after 20 minutes, elevator will automatically move from the 1st level to the second level.)
- All safety features required by ASME A17.1, section 5 (National Elevator Code)
- ETL listed controller
Cabs are available in 6’8”, 7’0”, 8’0” heights. (Note: High cabs require additional overhead clearance).
Powder Coated (shown with “Copper Vien” powder coated finish)
HANDRAILS: Polished aluminum handrails
GATES: Clear panel accordion gates come standard with all elevators. Custom gates are also available to complement different architectural styles and tastes.
- Door interlocks mounted on all swing doors to prevent the doors from being opened when the elevator is not present.
- Broken cable safeties lock the elevator cab to the guide rails in the unlikely event one of the hoist cables breaks.
- Cab mounted solid gate to contain hands, feet, and cargo inside the elevator. Elevator will not operate unless the gate is closed.
- Emergency phone
- Optional emergency battery lowering
- Optional door baffles to ensure compliance with the 3” x 5” swing door rule
Interested in financing an Elevator? We’ve partnered with a lender that makes the loan process fast and easy! Download the brochure and application, then call us for more information.