- Runs on standard 110vac power
- 95% aluminum construction
- Standard platform 32”w x 48”d
- 500 lb capacity
- 24 fpm travel speed
- Soft start/stop PLC controller
- Constant pressure operation
- Industrial duty gearmotor
- Winding drum drivetrain
- Type “A” instant safeties
- Safety underpan stops lift if there is an obstruction below
- Meets ASME A18.1 code
- Plug N’ Play wiring makes installation quick and easy
- Standard finish: mill finish aluminum
- Optional finish: Powder Coated in choice of white, gray, tan, or beige
COLORS: White, Grey or Almond
CABS: Standard, Weather Shield or Sky Canopy.
GATE STYLE: Picket or Standard Gate
RAMPS: Automatic car mounted folding ramp or fixed ramp.
- Door interlocks mounted on all swing doors to prevent the doors from being opened when the elevator is not present.
- Broken cable safeties lock the elevator cab to the guide rails in the unlikely event one of the hoist cables breaks.
- Cab mounted solid gate to contain hands, feet, and cargo inside the elevator. Elevator will not operate unless the gate is closed.
- Emergency phone
- Optional emergency battery lowering
- Optional door baffles to ensure compliance with the 3” x 5” swing door rule
Interested in financing an Outdoor Elevator? We’ve partnered with a lender that makes the loan process fast and easy! Download the brochure and application, then call us for more information.