Governmental bodies adopt standards and enforce them with law and by doing so they become known as “code.” Precision Lift Industries dedicates itself to manufacturing and installing elevators and vertical platform lifts for your home that are code compliant.
What are the standards we abide by?
- Intertek (ETL) Listed
- NAEC (National Association of Elevator Contractors)
- ASME A22.214.171.124 for residential elevators
- ASME A18.1 for Vertical Platform Lifts
- ASME A17.5 for elevator controllers
- Florida Building Code, controller logic requirements
- Florida Building Code, door gap solutions
- Windload Certifications for Outdoor units
- New Jersey gate and cartop provisions
- Michigan requirements for specialty buffers
2017 FL Elevator Code Update