PLI is pleased to announce some major revisions to our dumbwaiter product line. Below are the highlights:
- The driving mechanism is now chain drive, continuous loop, with no counterweights.
- Over the next 30-45 days we will be phasing out the winding drum drive system.
- Base pricing remains the same.
- Travel distance upcharges change slightly and have been re-grouped into 10’ increments, up to 51’. Higher travel is possible upon request.
- Shaft size remains the same.
- All units are now ETL listed.
- Now approved for commercial use when properly equipped.
- (most commercial units will require a gate switch and possibly other options)
- Larger car size is now available, up to 21 cubic feet and/or 36” high.
- Larger car size automatically increases capacity to 300lbs.
- Includes a larger car sling to handle heavy loads.
- Stainless steel cabs are in development and will be available late November 2018.
Implementing these changes have resulted in:
- Virtually unlimited travel distance restrictions
- Reduced gear/system noise
- A heavy duty, ultra-reliable system at an extremely competitive price
- Available for commercial use
- Same simple installation procedure
- Larger available car sizes