Established in 2011, Precision Lift Industries, LLC is a manufacturer of residential elevators, residential & commercial vertical platform lifts and residential & commercial dumbwaiters. Based in northwest Florida, our facility sits on 2.5 acres and consists of a 20,000 sq. ft. primary building with separate paint shop and prep buildings. We manufacture 95% of our elevator components in house. Our products are designed, engineered, fabricated and tested from the ground up at our facility. We do not “copy cat” or “piecemeal” our elevator packages together. Elevators are complex mechanical systems that should be engineered as such to ensure optimum performance, safety and reliability.
Our equipment highlights include:
- CNC Plasma and Router Tables
- Solidworks 3D CAD Design and Engineering Software
- Aluminum and Steel TIG and MIG Welding Department
- Machine Shop with misc. punches/presses/lathes/brakes
- Powder Coating Department
- Vacuum Plastic Forming up to 4′ x 8′
- Fully Equipped Wood Working and Cab Assembly Department
- Paint Spray and Finishing Booths
- Fixture Assembly Department
- Wiring Harness Assembly
- Complete Electronics Department to build, program, assemble and test our ETL (Intertek) Listed controllers
Precision Lift Industries also offers factory direct installation services in certain areas of the country. By utilizing factory direct installation services, you can be assured that your elevator will be properly and safely installed in a professional and timely manner. We have a network of qualified dealers that are properly trained for areas outside of our factory direct installation area.
Our Products are Made in the USA!
Precision Lift Industries, LLC Specializes in:
- Winding Drum & Hydraulic Residential Elevator Packages
- The Outdoor Elevator: Residential Duralyft / Commercial Aspire VPL
- Residential and Commercial Dumbwaiters
- Residential Elevator Flush Mount Doors and Baffles
- Non-Proprietary Equipment