Who is PLI?
Precision Lift Industries, LLC is a manufacturer of residential elevators and vertical platform lifts. Based in northwest Florida, our facility sits on 2.5 acres and consists of a 20,000 sq. ft. primary building with separate paint shop and prep buildings. We manufacture 75% of our elevator components in house. Our products are designed, engineered, and tested from the ground up at our facility. We do not “copy cat” or “piecemeal” our elevator packages together. Elevators are complex mechanical systems that should be engineered as such to ensure optimum performance, safety and reliability.
Our equipment highlights include:
- CNC plasma cutting and scribe engraving
- Solidworks 3d design and engineering software
- Aluminum and steel tig and mig welding department
- Several misc. punches/presses/lathes
- Powder coating up to 10′ x 10′ x 10′
- Vacuum plastic forming up to 4′ x 8′
- Fully equipped wood working department
- Fixture assembly department and stud welding
- Wiring harness assembly
- Complete electronics assembly department to assemble our ETL (Intertek) Listed control panels.
Precision Lift Industries also offers factory direct installation services in certain areas of the country. By utilizing factory direct installation services, you can be assured that your elevator will be properly and safely installed in a professional and timely manner. We have a network of qualified dealers that are properly trained for areas outside of our factory direct installation area.
Our Products are Made in the USA!
Precision Lift Industries, LLC Specializes in:
- Winding Drum Residential Elevator Packages
- The Outdoor Elevator , Vertical Platform / Porch Lift / Deck Lift
- Residential Elevator Door Baffles